Monday, July 5, 2010

OMG the signal drop for iPhone 3GS is just as bad!


For those who can't view the video coz you're using iPhone or iPad, try the following...



I tried the signal drop test on a iPhone 3GS and it drop from 5 bars to 3 bars when I hold it with my right hand for about 45 seconds!!! OMG! Can you imagine this has been unknown to us all only until recently when SJ and Apple issued the apology statement? And this has been happening since 2007!!??

But then again, who would start to say that "I'll not buy the new iPhone 4!"  or "I'll stop using iPhone!"... Not many I suppose, look at the recent sales update from Apple... they've sold 1.7 million iPhone 4 since its released on June 25th!

Hmmmm any news on the pre order from any of the local telcos yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment