Sunday, July 11, 2010

So the Octopus was correct and I was wrong... I'm human after all...

So should we continue to listen to Paul as he predicts his own nation (Germany) to win in the 3rd/4th placing as well as picking Spain to be the King of the World tomorrow morning or should we listen to Mani the Parakeet who picked Holland to win in the Finals against Spain?

Well I was wrong in the previous prediction, hey I'm human after all... but here's my bet for today... Germany to win Uruguay in full time with a total of 2 goals and for tomorrow's finals... my heart remains with the Oranje... I say Holland to win Spain in full time with a total of 3 goals!

Here's Paul the Oracle Octopus seen picking Germany to Win in the 3rd/4th placing match later...


 And here's Mani the Parakeet picking Holland to win in tomorrow's final...

No comments:

Post a Comment